Welcome

Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been. You've been in the pipeline, filling in time, Provided with toys and scouting for boys. You bought a guitar to punish your ma, And you didn't like school, And you know you're nobody's fool, So welcome to the machine.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holy Journey

Holy Journey!

Holy Journey!

This is a banner in the international lounge of the Islamabad International Airport. I had no idea why they claimed that passing through this lounge made it into a holy journey.

After having had to wait nearly 4 hours for my delayed flight and having EXTREMELY limited things to do around the lounge, I began to pray that through some miracle of God I'd be able to take off and be on my way. Then it made sense. The mere fact that you came to the lounge resulted in prayers for on-time departures, and then it hit me, that it really is a 'holy journey'. Where else would you see so many people praying!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha... I always DID say you were smart. See?

masquerader said...

hehehee :D

thanks!