Welcome

Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been. You've been in the pipeline, filling in time, Provided with toys and scouting for boys. You bought a guitar to punish your ma, And you didn't like school, And you know you're nobody's fool, So welcome to the machine.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Horse-drawn Carriages

Horse Buggies @ Sultanahmet

Horse Buggies @ Sultanahmet

I saw this horse-drawn carriage at Sultanahmet. I hadn't seen these before, so I'm guessing it's a seasonal thing and only becomes available in the summers. The tourists have hit Istanbul hard this season. I see so many people despite the politically charged situation and the protests being arranged.

Not to stray from the topic, I just missed my fiance and was wondering if we'd get to visit Istanbul together and take a ride in one of these.

No comments: